Thursday, July 28, 2011

Officially a Personal Trainer!! Check me out!!

I am a officially a Personal Trainer now! Now I can add it to my goals accomplished in the fitness world. So in honor of this achievement I am offering one month of training (4 sessions) for only $10 to the first 3 people  who contact me. This offer is only limited to those in the Atlanta area.

**Please note that this will not be first time training clients. I have always done so but I just haven't been certified. My minor in college was in Fitness and Wellness so I had a basic understanding of the information.

Also I'm still trying to find a place to host Zumba classes. I will post about it as soon as those are set up.

Let's see who wins these discounted training sessions!



2 comments:

  1. Congatulations Krystle!!! You make me wish I was in ATL:-/ I'll need to come to your Zumba class next time I'm in town;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Krytstle!!!! Always good to see old friends achieving their goals. From Jarvis...

    ReplyDelete