Friday, December 3, 2010

Featured Trainer: Mr. Shut Up and Train

While on twitter a few weeks ago someone posted a comment about their trainer and mentioned the trainers name in their tweet, @shutupandtrain. Interesting name right? I thought so.. Upon further research I discovered that @shutupandtrain is a local celebrity trainer with a facility here in Atlanta. I am very impressed by him and I have taken on his motto.



About him: His name is Rahman "Ray" Grayson aka MR.SHUT UP AND TRAIN. He is President and CEO of AEIM Fitness. He uses "in motion" style training and has helped hundreds reach their fitness goals. He has worked with the NFL, BET, NBC and many other organizations. His gym is located on Bishop St. in downtown Atlanta. Clients are taken by appointment only and can be trained at the facility and at home as well. Group and individual sessions are offered starting between $55-85 a session.




After seeing his website, videos on YouTube.com and seeing how many people on twitter accredit their hard work in the gym to him, I have chosen him to be my first featured trainer. I would love to have the opportunity to have him train me one day. Until I come up with that $$ I will have to learn from his videos on YouTube and you can too! . Take a look at his website www.mrshutupandtrain.com and his videos on http://www.youtube.com/user/aeimfitness I'm sure you'll be as impressed as I was.




Until next time.. Shut up and Train!

No comments:

Post a Comment