Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Workout: Pole Fitness

Saturday night at my cousins bachlorette party we all took a pole dancing class. I must say it is very interesting and lots of fun especially since it was with such a good group of ladies.

Our instructor showed us the basics and walked us through them so well that by the end we really felt like we had learned something. I moved muscles that I didn't know I had!



I went home in pain though, I don't know what I did but I ended up with some IcyHot and a heating pad on my hip. Not cool... I really felt old..

The moves we learned were the snake, the cobra, bam, and the twirl! To find out what they are you'll just have to go and try out a class for yourself.

This is a class I would recommend because it really was a workout for me and even though my hip doesn't hurt anymore I am lightly sore in other areas that I would usually be sore in from my workouts. So for all the skeptics don't knock it until you try it! You may find it fun! I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment