Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Workout Playlist 1

This is a 30 min workout playlist of my current favorite songs. I hope you find some to add to your workout.

Rhianna ft. Drake "What's my name" (4:24)
Waks Flaka Flame "No Hands" (4:40)
Wiz Khalifa "Black and Yellow " (3:51)
Pink "Raise Your Glass" (3:22)
Katy Perry "Teenage Dream" (3:50)
Keri Hilson "Pretty Girl Rock" (4:14)
T.I. ft. Chris Brown "Get Back Up" (4:04)
Cee Lo Green "Forget You" (3:54)

The first on my list is Rihanna ft. Drake which I love! I love reggae music and this song has a reggae feel to it. I can't help but move when I hear it.

Next is "No Hands" by Waka Flaka Flame. I love dancing to this song, don't judge me! "Black and Yellow" is a song for the Pittsburg Steelers but I love it too! I can't seem to stay still when this comes on as well.

Pink's song "Raise Your Glass" is one that I fell in love with while watching her perform on the American Music Awards. It was an excellent performance and she did it pregnant and all! Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" I just love so it just has to be apart of my playlist.

Keri Hilson's "Pretty Girl Rock" is one of those empowering songs for ladies, so its a must have for me. T.I. & Chris Brown is inspirational for me as well. "Get Back Up" encouraged me from the moment I heard the words.


Definitelty a good one to help me push through my workout. Cee Lo Green's "Forget You" may be direct but its for all those who doubt your abilities. Need I say more?


I hope I have given you at least one to add to your workout playlist. Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. I am definitely feeling the "forget You" song. The music inspires me to move but my bones say no :( You're my hero! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete