Monday, August 29, 2011

This is why I'm passionate about health and fitness.

I came across an article on yahoo.com and it took me back to the reason that I became passionate about health and fitness. Even if I never make any money from fitness this will still be my passion. Many diseases, including forms of cancer, joint problems, depression and many others can be caused my an unhealthy lifestyle. Obesity is truly a disease. Everyone has a choice, one life and one body. Cherish it.

Check out the article.

User Post: How I Woke Up One Morning THIS Fat ? - Healthy Living on Shine

 

2 comments:

  1. This is deep! This is actually where my revelation came from...I was watching something and this chick was like "I didn't think I would ever be this big..." And it just hit me, you are probably bigger than you think and you can get bigger. Sometimes being aware of your physical person is a matter of life or death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I really have got to do a better job of taking care of my body

    ReplyDelete