Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dance your way into FITness



Dancing is often the easiest way to ease into exercise. Whether you like to dance alone in the privacy of your home or breakdown on the dancefloor of a club, start moving.

For those who prefer more structured dancing, check out your local area for all types of classes. A popular one all over the world is Zumba! A international dance fitness class.

Zumba is a personal favorite of mine because I took one class and was hooked! I gave up the treadmill at that time and gave Zumba my attention. So much so that I am now a Zumba instructor (look for my classes  coming up soon in Atlanta, GA)

So no excuses! Turn on your favorite tunes and start moving!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging...

    nickinunu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicki! This isn't my first blog but it is my first about fitness! I'm so excited! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete